Обучение у x_QUIXTAR_x

Последний пост:01.08.2014
  • Добрый день!

Недавно поступило предложение по обучению в покер от x_QUIXTAR_x .
    THE NEXT GENERATION OF POKER PLAYERS... if you need some guidance to get to the next level, please read carefully... if you are not interested, I do apologize for spamming you (I just wanted to offer you this opporunity)

To: The grinders of the world who have put in one million hands or more

**Please send this to anyone who might be interested and who has put in 1 million or more online poker hands... see note about finder's bonus at the bottom of this ducument**

Sorry, english speaking only... I do speak some spanish, but not enough to perform well while teaching.

I am working on putting together a group of students that I will teach 100+ bb play. I will work with you until you have a proven expected win rate of 2 big blinds/100 or more with a minimum of 500 hands per hour at $2/$4, $3/$6, and $2.5/$5 zoom (which I estimate to be in the top 95th percentile of all online poker players). This skillset will allow you to table select $5/$10, $10/$20, and even $25/$50. Acquiring this skillset may take 6 months, or this may take 3 years, depending on each player’s ability. I will work with you until you attain this win rate, and if you fall below this win rate after attaining it, then we will continue to work together. I can leave the deal at any time for any reason, which means no more lessons from me and no more payments to me. My goal is for you to be done with me in approximately 3 years, where you have learned to be in the top 95% of players, and you are keeping 100% of your earnings at a young age (hopefully before you turn 35). Of course I will make a nice chunk of change on each person that commits to this, but in trade I will have given you the ability to retire young. My expertise will cost you $0 initially; I will not charge you any money for my hourly coaching (I profit only after you profit). If you already have a decenlty positive win rate, you will want to pass on this (this is mainly for those of you who grind a lot and need some extra giudance to get to the next level).

Here are some more details:
    -I am ideally looking for someone who is SNE and has a breakeven winrate plus or minus (this type of person I can show how to make a lot of money outside of rakeback). If you are not SNE but aspire to be SNE, then you are also a top candidate of mine... I'm looking for anyone who wants to be a hard core grinder.
    -I will give you my expertise to the best of my abilities. I consider myself a very good and in-tune teacher. I would guess my current win rate is 5 big blinds/100 at $2/$4 and higher while playing about 800 hands per hour, and I would like to settle in at 6 big blinds/100... this would be a great goal for me personally. I could expect my students to attain half of my winrate or more after some good coaching.
    -I will receive 0% of your rake back earnings. This is all your money, and I will only charge you a cut of profits from your poker earnings.
    -You can choose which option you like better... option 1: You grind 2.75 million hands for me and I keep 50% of your table earnings. option 2: You gind 4 million hands for me and I keep 30% of your table earnings.
    -Every month that you earn a profit, you would send me my cut; if you don't earn a profit in a month, then I don't receive a cut until the next month that you earn a profit. In order to keep track of this, you will be required to send me a poker audit once per month (which is easy to order through the website that you play on).

If you are interested, please fill out this questionnaire and email it to quixpoker12@gmail.com:
    -What is your online poker name on each site that you play?
    -What is a good email for me to contact you?
    -How old are you?
    -How did you get a hold of this document?
    -How long have you been grinding professionally and on which sites?
    -What country do you live in?
    -Approximately how many online poker hands have you played in your lifetime?
    -How many hands per hour do you play?
    -How many hours per week do you play?
    -How many hours per week do you study?
    -How many hands per hour do you play?
    -What is your expected win rate in big blinds/100?
    -What software do you use?
    -Send me a screenshot of your hud if you use one.
    -What is your current bankroll?
    -Can you commit to spending 1-3 months in Costa Rica living near me in order to receive lessons from me, then go home for one month, and continue doing this until you have attained an expected win rate of 2 big blinds/100 hands? If you can commit to this, then I will arrange a place for you to stay, an internet connection, a maid, and a way for you to get food. This will in total cost you about $900 per month (plus or minus depending on your lifestyle) plus airfare. You would have to do this travel for about 6-12 months as a guess before we can move to only online lessons from your home (at this point, I would put less time into you, but enough time to make sure you do not falter). I have my reasons for setting it up this way, so if you are interested, then I will explain myself here.
    -What are your past times? please don't write a long paragraph
    -Do you play/study alone or with a group of people? If you work with a group of people, about how many people are in your group?
    -Why would you be a good person for me to invest my time into? keep it short and sweet please
    -What are your top 5 qualities? please don't write a long paragraph
    -Do you have questions for me?

A little about me:
    I am 31 years old and I am a very relaxed person who enjoys healthy competition, teaching, and laughing. I have a wife who I have been married to for almost 6 years now and we have a daughter who is 12 months old. We live in paradise up in the mountains of Costa Rica where it is tranquil and a little secluded (although we are only 18 minutes from the center of a small town where we can buy almost anything we want, and 45 minutes from a large shopping/tourist area). We have two German Shephards and a cat; all three are awesome pets. In addition to myself, there are seven other friends of mine here who also grind poker; we all live close to one another and hang out regularly. One of the seven grinders is my brother, Nutpopper. We have been enjoying life in Costa Rica for about 2.5 years now.
    I will send you an email if I have any follow up questions for you or if I am interested in working with you. If you are mean-spirited in any way, please don't get a hold of me (I am looking for nice people who will grind hard... ideally you are a nerd). I appreciate your time… GLHFDD!

***I will give you a finder's bonus of 10% of my earnings for a year from each player that I end up working with that you find for me (this offer may change in the future)***

Я решил ехать, но смутили комментарии у меня в дневнике, вроде как игрок он довольно средний. Сам я находил о нем только самые положительные упоминания, датированные 2010 годом и ранее. Да и относящиеся больше к МСС. Поэтому вопрос: на сколько хорош x_QUIXTAR_x как игрок? Особенно в БСС 6-макс последние год-два. Заранее благодарен
    1/1
    Ответить Цитировать
  • топ рег капов во все года, хз как в МСС+
    1/1
    Ответить Цитировать
  • у него нестандартный для мидстейка стиль. катает много 100бб сейчас в плюс.
    1/1
    Ответить Цитировать
1 человек читает эту тему (1 гость):
Зачем регистрироваться на GipsyTeam?
  • Вы сможете оставлять комментарии, оценивать посты, участвовать в дискуссиях и повышать свой уровень игры.
  • Если вы предпочитаете четырехцветную колоду и хотите отключить анимацию аватаров, эти возможности будут в настройках профиля.
  • Вам станут доступны закладки, бекинг и другие удобные инструменты сайта.
  • На каждой странице будет видно, где появились новые посты и комментарии.
  • Если вы зарегистрированы в покер-румах через GipsyTeam, вы получите статистику рейка, бонусные очки для покупок в магазине, эксклюзивные акции и расширенную поддержку.s