Самые активные читатели
pnp42 771
hochunl5k 735
RV-- 308
Nevedomii 297
Shuller_A1t 292
1 1273 1293 1294 1295 1296 1315 1768
  • Цитата (Majkdern @ 5.7.2020)
    Шаман, он не новый ;)))давно играет, просто редко заглядывает на 500))

Ты потише был бы с такими заявлениями, а то Сандрикс и на дуэль может вызвать )))
    112/151
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Цитата (Yelissey @ 5.7.2020)
    Ты потише был бы с такими заявлениями, а то Сандрикс и на дуэль может вызвать )))

Поклонников на дуэли не зову, только напитками угощаю.

Передавайте там ему, кстати, чтобы на старзы заглянул. ;)
    8298/10554
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Цитата (sandr1x @ 5.7.2020)
    Передавайте там ему, кстати, чтобы на старзы заглянул. ;)

Будешь его обнулять ?
    54/161
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Цитата (underground @ 5.7.2020)
    Будешь его обнулять ?

Нет, заберу только вагину то, что по праву моё!
    8299/10554
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Пацаны, кто в курсе, смотрел сейчас квадроциклы какие продаются, есть какие то за 50-60 тысяч на заказ, видимо игрушки китайские. Стоит такие брать вообще или лучше не экспериментировать и взять за 400. Мне на дачу надо, в лес ездить, на гору подниматься, да до речки ездить. Может они маломощные какие-то, а на нормальном можно и берёзу какую-нибудь утащить в прицепе.
    60/87
    Ответить Цитировать
  • я просто охренею, если сейчас тут начнется консилиум специалистов по квадрациклам на 10 страниц...
    7/9
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Цитата (_feelgoodBoy @ 5.7.2020)
    я просто охренею, если сейчас тут начнется консилиум специалистов по квадрациклам на 10 страниц...

е бой ахахах
    8300/10554
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Там как раз совсем немного осталось до 7 миллионов просмотров дневника, так что не стесняйтесь.
    8301/10554
    Ответить Цитировать
  • люди а-кто тут есть живой модератор? писал "Lika" но он не-отвечаит!
    7/9
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Цитата (_feelgoodBoy @ 5.7.2020)
    я просто охренею, если сейчас тут начнется консилиум специалистов по квадрациклам на 10 страниц...

sandr1x может конкурс замути на лутший совет по квадроциклу
    55/161
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Цитата (panag @ 5.7.2020)
    люди а-кто тут есть живой модератор? писал "Lika" но он не-отвечаит!

Может потому что это она
    56/161
    Ответить Цитировать

• PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - $10/$20 - 4 players
    Replay this hand on Pokeit

vicenfish (UTG): $2,000.00 (100 bb)
    UmakeMeSikkk (BU): $3,475.90 (174 bb)
    Jayser1337 (SB): $2,176.53 (109 bb)
    Nacho124441 (BB): $2,163.25 (108 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($30)
    2 players fold, Jayser1337 (SB) raises to $60, Nacho124441 (BB) calls $40

Flop: ($120) (2 players)
    Jayser1337 (SB) checks, Nacho124441 (BB) checks

Turn: ($120) (2 players)
    Jayser1337 (SB) bets $88.69, Nacho124441 (BB) calls $88.69

River: ($297.38) (2 players)
    Jayser1337 (SB) checks, Nacho124441 (BB) bets $443.45, Jayser1337 (SB) raises to $2,027.84 (all-in), Nacho124441 (BB) calls $1,571.11 (all-in)

Total pot: $4,326.50 (Rake: $1.75)

Showdown:
    Jayser1337 (SB) shows (a pair of Sevens)
    (Equity - Pre-Flop: 70%, Flop: 80%, Turn: 16%, River: 0%)

Nacho124441 (BB) shows (three of a kind, Sevens)
    (Equity - Pre-Flop: 30%, Flop: 20%, Turn: 84%, River: 100%)

Nacho124441 (BB) wins $4,324.75
    8302/10554
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Обнова прилетела..

1/3
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Цитата (Lihazazs @ 5.7.2020)
    Обнова прилетела..

Чё-чё?) Прям вот так, без объявления войны?

Выглядит как фотошоп!

Сегодня катал, всё как обычно было в этой вкладке. Может кто-нибудь прямо сейчас проверить? А то я не у компа.
    8303/10554
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Отставить панику. Скинули полный скрин, не обрезанный:

Lihazazs, на вкладку All Games переключи, а то у тебя Quick Seat выбрана.
    8304/10554
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Сборщики майнинга и ультрабамхантеры выдохнули и выкинули завещания в мусорку.
    205/297
    Ответить Цитировать
  • sandr1x, спасибо!
    сорри за невнимательность
    2/3
    Ответить Цитировать
  • В тему фризов на старзах. Пытался выяснить, чего теперь делать нельзя.

Вероятно, причина, по которой происходят массовые фризы - необходимость принятия новых правил.
    Following a review into your account, we have concluded that you frequently reserve seats for our games without playing any hands.

It is reasonable that on occasion you may change your mind about playing and cancel your reservation. However, we expect that when you reserve seats you intend on playing and do not cancel based on who else is at the table. This applies equally to buying in without the intention of playing, either immediately or upon being in the blinds.

This behavior is detrimental to the experience of other players.

We request that you actively refrain from this behavior. This expectation is explained here:
    www.pokerstars.eu/help/articles/rules-9-10-warning/10934/?br=pokerstars

"Players are expected to be seated and reserve seats with the purpose of playing. [...]

At tables with more than two seats:

It is acceptable to be seated but occasionally deny action in certain circumstances, such as being seated to help start a new cash game but not wanting to play heads-up.
    It is not acceptable to remain sitting out at a table (especially an active one) waiting for one of only a few preferred opponents to arrive.
    In general, seated players are expected to accept action much more often than they refuse it."

Your play and chat privileges have now been suspended pending your acknowledgment and agreement to abide by our rules. To have your privileges reinstated, please reply to this email with an EXACT copy of the following statements:

"I understand and accept your sitting out rules as described on your website."
    "I also understand that repeated violations may result in the temporary or permanent loss of playing privileges."

You will be requested to resubmit your response if the statements are not exact or include any qualifications.

These rules ensure the games remain enjoyable and accessible for all players. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

Вопросы о новых правилах:
    Regarding the new rules in sitting, I would like more precise wording. The problem is that your link in the letter above is broken (I can’t view it from two different browsers, I can’t log in to the site either due to freezing). So I have nowhere to read about the changes in the rules. In addition, I tried to find information on the gipsyteam.ru forum, but so far people there still dont know how not to break the new rules you writing here.

The letter itself also does not contain any information about what exactly has changed too. Therefore, please write detailed answers to the following questions.
    1. if I took a place in the waiting list and it was my turn to take a seat, should I definitely sit down? And should I definitely play? if yes, how many hands / circles?
    2. if there is an not full new table, without a people in waiting list, and I click on the empty slot (reserve, but did not buy in), I need to play some hands / circles? How much exactly?
    3. if there is an not full new table, without a people in waiting list, and I click on the empty slot (and took a seat), I need to play some hands / circles? How much exactly?
    4. there are only two attempts to sit at the table, without using which the player is banned on this table for a while. Does this functionality not duplicate what is described in question 2 from this list about reservation-non playing?
    5. I sat at the table and it so happened that I got on the big blind and got cards instantly. Obviously, I play this hand because the blind is already paid. Is it a violation if I press 'sitout the next hand' and after this hand is finished, close the table?
    6. I have 4 tables, but I want to close one, because the turn come to take a seat at another table. At one of the tables, I click 'sitout the next hand' and as soon as the current hand is finished, close it. Do I break the rules in this way?

Ответы саппорта:
    We acknowledge that the page seems to be 'derping' as it is also failing to load for us today, whilst yesterday it was loading fine. This will be addressed.

Our default position is here, in Russian, so hopefully it is completely understandable to you.

"Вы правильно заявляете, что мы ожидаем увидеть игровой процесс, когда вы сидите за столом с более чем двумя игроками или после того, как вы зарезервировали место. Мы расцениваем каждое дело индивидуально, если мы посчитаем что вы не соблюдаете правила, мы свяжемся с вами и проинформируем о том, какие изменения необходимо сделать. Мы гарантируем, что будем предупреждать и обучать пользователей, перед принятием каких-либо строгих мер.

Мы пониманием, что у нас есть лимит на количество столов и это влияет на способность игроков занимать зарезервированные места."

Our rules are designed with the health of the ecosystem in mind, we are not releasing exact numerical details with a view to having players come as close as they physically can to stepping over the line.

Individual sit outs, or seat rejections are natural and will be understood, accounts will be viewed upon their game play as a whole and if you exhibit tendencies that show you are trying not to play each time you take a seat or make a reservation then you will be contacted and instructed on how to change your game play patterns to fit within our rules.

Quick answers to your numerical questions
    1) yes sit, yes play. there is no specific hand number requirement
    2) you can sit HU at an empty table and sit out, however once a 3rd player joins please play or leave (please report people not doing this)
    3) same as 2
    4) this will stop you coming back to the same table if you refused seats, however our rules are going to be enforced based on all of your seating/reservation data
    5) it is up to you if you play your free hands at the table, however if you clearly exhibit this as a regular method to try to bypass our reservation controls then you will be contacted
    6) no, however again, if you continually try to minimise your play time with a view to game selection then appropriate measures will be taken.

Линк, о котором идет речь в переписке: https://www.pokerstars.eu/help/articles/rules-9-10-warning/10934/?br=pokerstars
    Так себе расписано, откровенно говоря.

Кому впадлу разбирать всё ждите фриза - читайте вопросы и ответы.

К посту Сандрикса здесь и в блоге Корсика: похоже все-таки надо садиться за столы из вейтлиста, судя по ответу саппорта. Еще нельзя резервировать/садиться и сразу уходить. А ответы на 5-6 мне вообще доставили - понимай как хочешь, называется.

Как вам новые правила? Я уже сгорел пару раз за столами.

Кстати, фриз обнаружил после ~10 дней отдыха, во время которого я заходил чекнуть кассу или лобби, не помню. Т.е. не очень похоже, что это софт научился детектить (я-то не играл), скорее будут навязывать новые правила постепенно всему полю.
    Сообщение отредактировал nanorama - 5.7.2020, 15:59
    5/20
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Всем зума тейблстарта, посоны.
    8305/10554
    Ответить Цитировать
  • Тэкс, похоже надо ролл на сессию держать даже на ПС теперь, на всякий
    27/35
    Ответить Цитировать
1 1273 1293 1294 1295 1296 1315 1768
Зачем регистрироваться на GipsyTeam?
  • Вы сможете оставлять комментарии, оценивать посты, участвовать в дискуссиях и повышать свой уровень игры.
  • Если вы предпочитаете четырехцветную колоду и хотите отключить анимацию аватаров, эти возможности будут в настройках профиля.
  • Вам станут доступны закладки, бекинг и другие удобные инструменты сайта.
  • На каждой странице будет видно, где появились новые посты и комментарии.
  • Если вы зарегистрированы в покер-румах через GipsyTeam, вы получите статистику рейка, бонусные очки для покупок в магазине, эксклюзивные акции и расширенную поддержку.